Where and when:
26th of August 2017 at Common Code, 8 Studley Street, Abbotsford, VIC 3067 (5min walk from Victoria Park train station)
What it's all about:
Our half day coding bootcamps are also a great opportunity to grow your network and meet new people with similar interests. Come and join our FREE event for women with lunch and tea provided.
What to bring with you:
- - laptop (if you do not have laptop write us directly - we will figure something out for you)
- - charger
- - desire to learn
- - good mood
Agenda of the day:
- 9:45 - 10:15 Registration
- 10:15 - 10:30 Intro
- 10:00 - 11:00 Coffee station provided by RedWolf+Rosch
- 10:30 - 12:30 Coding workshop with help of mentors
- 12:30 - 1:30 Lunch provided by Common Code
- 1:30 - 3:30 Coding workshop with help of mentors
- 3:30 - 3:45 Tea and sweets provided by SideKicker
- 3:45 - 4:00 Wrap up, next steps
How much does it cost:
This event is FREE of charge. With healthy lunch and soft drinks provided. It is all possible because of our generous sponsors who covered not only food/drinks but also some important things as venue/advertising and many other expenses Common Code, Sidekicker and RedWolf+Rosch!
How to get a ticket:
Simply fill in the PARTICIPANT FORM, with few questions about your dietary requirements and level of programming skills, so we can better organize day for you.
I'm interested to be a mentor on that day:
Sign up at MENTORS FORM, and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Can I bring my kid:
Absolutely! If you have no one to leave a kid with - bring him/her with you. When you filling in the form put +1 next to your name, so we know how many kids we might have on the day :)
If you have any further questions don't hesitate to email us.